Apr 30, 2008

First Ball Practice

Well Allison had her first ball practice and she had a blast. I had to miss it because of classes, but she told me all about it this morning. She is so excited about playing and she said that she was sad because two of her coaches could not be there last night, but really like having Bree and Jared there.



Lane said he got to help some too. Helped field the balls for the kids. I think he is almost as excited for Allison as she is. He was telling me about how the kids were batting and that Allison hit the ball way out in the outfield. He said that he was proud of his sister and that she was going to have a great year at baseball.



They both have practice again on Thursday and again I will have to miss that one due to classes. I have a Chemistry Final that evening and then I am done with night classes. Yeah!!!!! I am so excited about classes ending so I can see the kids play ball. I hope every team has a great season. I think they will as long as they have fun it will be a wonderful year for them.



Well better be going for now, I have to get to Stats class to start reviewing for our final in that class. I am in hopes to leave that class with an "A", as that is what I have now but this final is going to be a hard final to get through. Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Andrea Frederick said...

Dear Mom,

I love you! I miss you! Thank you for writing about me! See you tonight.

Love,
Allison