May 2, 2008

So Happy

I was just sitting here taking a break from my homework and was reading everyone's blogs and I got the surprise of my life. My daughter commented on one of my own blogs. By now you have read that I talk about my kids and Andrea her teacher must have let her read one. She thanked my for talking about her. She is such a wonderful child, my son is a great kid too. I just wanted to say "thank you Allison for taking the time to read my blogs and thank you Andrea for letting her read it too."

Allison has one of the best teachers she could have in school. There are many good teachers in the school, but there are some that are just there and there is others that are there for the kids.

I also want to say that I have taken my final in Chemistry last night and feel like I did good. I am in hopes to at least keep my A in that class. Also I read my book that I put together for Children's Literature and I am done with that class. Well I have to turn in 10 lesson plans but I have until next Friday for that. So guess what that is what I am going to work on this weekend. I hope that it is nice because I want to practice ball with the kids. Oh well I better get back to my homework before the kids get home.

Thanks again Andrea and Allison for the wonderful comment. I love you too Allison.

1 comment:

Andrea Frederick said...

You're welcome for letting Allison read it. She was feeling a little "mommy lonely." It's the least I could do! She is a very sweet and passionate child and I knew it would help after a long week of classes for you and her too! Have a good weekend.