Jun 10, 2008

Today is the Day

Today is the day we will find out about our house. I have never been so scared or stressed out than I am today. Although the bank said there is nothing to worry about, but still until I know for sure I am going to be worried.

On a better note. I read Bree's last blog and she made me laugh, not b/c of the damage, but b/c she was just like me. The kids and I were scared and they were crying. I had taken them to the basement and Clifton was making fun of me. I told him he could just stay up there. We were not done there very long though. Oh yes I also took my dog with me. I took some beautiful pictures after the storms were over I will post them at the end.

We were suppose to have a ball game last night and it was called off, but I guess we are heading to Memphis for an all day tournament. Lane is excited about it. He will be playing at 1200 and 130. Oh boy back to back. I hope it will be a good weekend for the games. I am waiting to see if Allison plays tonight or not. Only time will tell.





1 comment:

Bree Shaw said...

Those pictures are beautiful. My dad is a photo fanatic. He would love to have those:) I will have to have him check out your blog so he can see them!