Jun 26, 2008

I have made it

I know that it has been awhile since I have blogged, but I have some problems in my life. We are making the best of it, and finally things have settled down. HOPEFULLY. We had to move out of our house on the 16th of June. On the 17th of June I went to the courthouse to watch them sell our house. That was the hardest day of my life. On a postive note though we got to keep 42 acres. They only took 8 acres and the house. I have to thank Bree for her support on the 17th, she was so supportive. I have to admit she let me vent and cry on her shoulder. You really know who your friends are in a situation like this one.

I have to thank another special friend, he has moved us into his house until we can find another house. Like I said early you really know who your friends are. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers and support.

On another note I am sad that ball season is coming to an end. I have enjoyed watching the kids play this year. Lane has came so far this season. He is finally getting down in the dirt and playing so hard. He does not want the season to end. Allison on the other end is ready for it to be over. I think her problem is that grandma and grandpa want her to go camping and that is all she can think of now. Lane want to go to but he would rather play ball instead.

Well I should end this blog for now. I will be trying to post more often now that things are starting to settle down. Hope everyone has a great rest of the week.

2 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

I am glad to see that you have your head held high. Everything happens for a reason and you will make it thru it all. I am sad that ball season is coming to an end too. If it doesn't rain anymore I am going to do everything in my power to get the fields ready. Wish me luck:)

Candy said...

I was so glad that we got to play the last game. The kids did a great job this season. I think that they have come along way.

Thank you again Bree for a wonderful season and your support thru everything.