Jul 3, 2008

2 New Horses

Well we have bought two new horses. That was 1 more then what we were going to get, but you know how hard it is to say no. We had bought one last Saturday night. We tried to buy a horse that Clifton could ride right now but ended up bring home a yearling. He is a beautiful animal, I will have some pictures soon of him. Since we bought him at a sale barn we have put in in a lot by himself so if he was sick he would not past it on to my horse. Every time I go over there to feed him and check on him I forget my camera. (Go figure, a mind the size of a pea.)




The second horse we bought on Tuesday night, off of a private individual. He is a unique horse as far as color. The guy said he was a gray, but when we got there to see him I was surprised at what color he was. I do have pictures of him already. He is kind of gray, but his hips are a red roan. He has red freckles all over his face and his body is gray. Here is some pictures of him.








No comments: