Jul 28, 2008

Allison's New Haircut

Well I must say that my daughter has a new look. I sent her to her grandma's last weekend and when she brought her back on Sunday, she told me that Allison wanted her hair cut off. She has been telling me that for awhile now and I had been ignoring her, but the day finally came. Her grandma said she was going to be off on Wednesday and she would pick her up on Tuesday night and take her home with her and get her haircut. I said that would be fine. I also said that I did not have the heart to take her myself, because she wanted it up to her ears. When she brought her home on Wednesday night I almost cried. It was so short. Don't get me wrong it looks cute, but OMG is it short. Her grandma sent her home with styling moose and a new comb to fix it. She spikes the front up a little and the back just lays flat. It is differently over the ears. The way that I look at it is: it is her hair and she loves it and can fix it herself, so that is what matters I guess.

This is Allison's new haircut. Plus her playing in a water hole.


On another note: I let my kids place outside today after a hard rain last night. Let me tell you I owe that one to Andrea. She suggested that I put them in old clothes and boots and send them out. Well that is what I did. They had a blast. At first they thought I was crazy for letting them go outside and do that. Lane wanted to know if I was serious and I said yes Andrea gave me that idea. Allison wanted me to thank Andrea for that GREAT idea. Here are some pictures for you Andrea. Allison also wanted me to type HI and she misses you. She can't wait for school to start so she can see you again. Hope everyone enjoys the pictures as much as I did.




Lane jumping in the water hole. He was soaked.

Allison jumping the water hole

1 comment:

Andrea Frederick said...

It's what I would have done with my kids if they were home. You're welcome, guys, for the idea! Hi back to you Allison, I like your new haircut and will see you soon! Enjoy the rest of your summer.