Jul 7, 2008

Kansas City Here We Come

I wanted to post a blog before I leave to Kansas City. We are taking a family vacation. Lane had won 2 tickets to see the Kansas City Royals game. He got perfect attendance in school. Way to go Lane. So we purchased 2 more tickets and are going to make a family vacation out of it. We are leaving at 3:00 a.m. on Tuesday morning and heading to Cabala's to spend the morning. After that we are heading to the hotel for a nap and to freshen up little before the game. The game starts at 7:00 so it will be a long night. The next morning we are going to get up and head out for the zoo. The kids are excited about going to the zoo. Lane keeps telling Allison that we are going to see her relatives, I wonder where he gets that from? HA HA. We will be returning home that night. We would like to stay longer, but Clifton does not have vacation time yet, which sucks. He will get his vacation time in August, yeah that bites the big one, but this is the only time we could go because of the ball tickets. Oh well it should be fun, I hope. I will have lots of pictures that I will post on facebook and some here. I will get on here as soon as I get back and get rested up.........lol

No comments: