Jul 29, 2008

The Queen City Fair

Well it is that time again for the fair in Queen City. Oh Boy right. This is the first year that I am not running it. I have been the President for the last 4 years and what a relief not to be involved in it this year. I might be able to go up and enjoy with my family for once. Allison has decided to be in the talent show this year. She wants to jump rope, which I know is not a big talent, but for her to get up in front of a crowd and do this is going to be a big accomplishment. She does not do well in front of a crowd. I am hoping for the best. Also she has decided to get in the Ms. Pioneer contests. She won it last year, but well see how she does this year. Also both of the kids want to show in the Pee Wee Show, they did this last year and had a blast doing it. I will have a lot of pictures of them doing everything they instead to do. Also if you have any ideas how I can dress Allison for the contest please let me know. This year's theme is "The Good Old Days" Do We Really Want To Go Back? How in the world do you dress them to that? Any ideas would be appreciated.

2 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

Bronson is going to be in the Little Mr. contest. He wants to be a cowboy. Imagine that:) Cowboys=Good Ole days, doesn't it?? I don't have any ideas for you for a girl. I don't have any expertise in the girl area.

Candy said...

I thought about dressing her in as a cowgirl or maybe a 50's sock hop. I am going to go through her clothes today. I will see what I come up with. Bronson will be a cute cowboy and I can't wait to see him.