Dec 31, 2008

Christmas Time 2008

Well I am back to report on my Christmas, it was a good one this year. The kids got more than what they should have but what the heck it only happens once a year. I feel like Allison has gotten so much with her birthday only being 11 before Christmas. We should have planned her a little better.....LOL We still have one more Christmas to go to this weekend and then we are done until next year. I have picked out some pictures to share with everyone, hope you enjoy them.


Lane got a set of dart guns



Lane's new overalls.....He was proud of these.

Allison got Pixso's and loves them, they are neat





Santa brought them both the anticipated Nintendo DS's........Boy were they surprised and excited



Even Pooty got a new toy from Santa


Now it is on to a new year. I hope it is a better one than the last. From my family to yours have a safe and Happy New Year.......... :)

3 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

sometimes God doesn't let you plan exactly when those babies come. my birthday is the 15th and i swore that i'd never have a baby close to christmas...needless to say miss natalee came on the 9th of december! whoops!

Candy said...

Clifton says I should have planned it better, but I say he had the most to do with it....LOL I always try to keep the birthday seperate from Christmas and I always will. It is the only way that I see to do it. It does make it hard all right there at the end of the year.

Bree Shaw said...

braxton's bday is 4 days before xmas. that stinks, but i am like you candy, i keep them separate. lane looks like his daddy in those bibs:)