Dec 9, 2008

Finals Week

Well here it is the end of the beginning of a new chapter in my life. This is the last week of the semester. After this week I will have my Associate in Arts. I have worked so hard to get to this point in my life and let me tell you it FEELS GREAT.

In January I will be starting at Buena Vista in Ottumwa which on one hand it is very exciting and the other hand I am scared. Going to start a new chapter in my life could be the most fun for me. My kids are excited for me which makes me feel good about what I am doing. I am planning on tiring to start doing some substituting at Schuyler, just not for sure what I am doing yet. I have also thought about spending some days in with some of the "seasoned" teachers to get a feel of what it is going to be like. I need to ask some of them for their advice, but I will cross that bridge when I get to it.

As for now I am just praying that I make it through my Human Anatomy, Western Civilization, and History to 1865 Finals without any problems....... (pray for me)

I also want to say how happy and relieved I am to hear that Mike and Jenn had a healthy baby girl......Hope to see picture soon of the newest edition to the family. CONGRATS TO THE BEELER FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: