Dec 2, 2008

Looking up

Well things are starting to look up these days. I have all my Christmas shopping done and I just need to wrap them. I had a good Thanksgiving and Black Friday. Although Black Friday was a little amusing. I was standing in line for a Nintendo DS at 4 o'clock in the morning.There was 3 people in front of me so I knew that I was going to get one for sure. The first lady in line got one and paid for it, and then she asked for another for someone else and the guy refused to sell her another, b/c you could only buy per customer. I about wilted, I needed to buy 2 myself, but I thought oh well I will at least buy 1 now and figure something else out later. What is so funny about this story is that the first lady wanted a manager and while she was waiting in line the guy behind the counter asked who was next. The next lady steeped up, keeping in mind she heard the conversation between the first lady and the guy, and clearly asked for 3 DS's........OMG. What are people thinking. The poor guy just looked at this woman and said I can only sell you 1. She starts to throw a fit about only getting one. I just wanted to slap both of them in the head. Needless to say when it was my turn I asked for one and paid for it and went on.
On a brighter note though, I did get another one bought for Allison on Monday. I had seen one of the store managers and was telling him about the story and he told me that they still had some left. So when I got off of work I went straight to, you got it Wal-Mart. I bought the last one that they had there. Yes....Christmas shopping is done. Now anyone want to wrap gifts for me? I also have Allison's Birthday presents to wrap too.
Well I am going to get to work now. Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Bree Shaw said...

i am so glad that you got both of them! yeah for good deals.