Dec 31, 2008

Vacation Time

I just wanted to say that I am excited because for the next 4 days I am a free mother. LOL. I have the most wonderful in-laws that anyone can ask for. They wanted the kids for the night, so Clifton and I could go and do something for the New Year. Well I am some what down with the flu or something so they still took them. When they came to pick them up they told them to pack enough clothes to get them by until Sunday.
You read right I have 4 days without kids. What to do? Well for starters I need to get to feeling better and then hopefully it is on to some good house cleaning. I need to go through the dressers and get ride of some clothes.
I also found out tonight that Clifton has the rest of the week off and he is going to spend most of his time cleaning up the mess at my grandpa's house. The insurance has settled and they are going to pay Clifton to clean up the mess that the fire left behind. So I will truly be on a mini vacation........Yeah for me.
I am going to need it b/c the 8th of January I will be starting at BVU. I am so excited about starting. I will have a lot to post when I start up there.
To everyone that is traveling the roads tonight be safe and have lots of fun. My prayers are with everyone for a HAPPY NEW YEAR.......

No comments: